Travel TopOfBlogs Past and future wanderings of a travel bug . . .: Distractions, distractions . . .

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Distractions, distractions . . .

So this week I was planning on telling you all a bit more about what I enjoyed in Athens but I am afraid it will have to wait just a bit longer. I ran across a call for submissions yesterday for travel stories involving food. I think I might just have a story for it. So I am going to take a crack at it. May as well have fun with it anyways. I will let you know how it goes and if nothing happens with it, I'll share it with you all here.

I have also recently run across a couple of contests I am considering entering--they are travel related as well if you had not guessed. My aim is to both write my article and plan my entries for one (if not both) of the contests this week. So we will see what comes--my horoscope suggests good things! Seriously though no one else can do this for me so why not take a chance. I've got nothing to lose! Updates soon!

1 comment:

Real Time Web Analytics